Friday 27 March 2015

August one bad days

                  Me and the one bad day.

                                   The one  day bad for me.

One night i went to sleep in my dangerous dream.Going to my pretty nana's house  and she looked at me and said great boy then she said he not great. Mum was not happy and we had  some food it was good we were walking to the car nana said his gread  mum was happy again we are in the car go home some firends come over to play with me and with my dog it was fun one for. Me friend said that snotty  boy is makes  me upset because for that boy his  mum was mad at him the next day that all was go on it was cool it was sat to then my friend went home mum asked 5 or 10 i said 10. Dad come into the room and said was go on i said i am upset dad are you oh ok mum said no i said no to mum said go to your room i went to my room i went to sleep that scary night it was that dangerous dream again got up 
the next day the end by jasmine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment