Friday 27 March 2015

Prove It Writing

  One day I. Got up from my bed and it was a good sun was sunhine at me and dad,mum and travis came into my room said we are get pets I. Said want pets mum said pets cats went to the spca we are look at the cats to one was black and white and black mum and me went to someone that work at the spca mum work so cats for me and  travis and  dad and travis went home to get some things to take cats home in

                                      Take the cat home

  Travis and me was so happy that we had cats but we had to closed all of the door and we open the thing the cats were in the cats was sad and scared dad said you can not name's the cats yet to weeks later you can name the cats they a called mittens and mavis.

                                      Name for cats

Name for cats are mittens and mavis i love they name and like they name to but the cats love as to one is black and white and black travis love his and her name is mavis and i love my cat mittens i like to called the cats m and m's it is cute and to weeks it cat birthday it going to be a good birthday and how old the go to be


                                        How old are the cats

Cats are year old and the cats are to little but cute and we love them and came in to the iggo family we love them like sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment